Featured Not resolved

You need to pull your nutritional drinks off the shelf. Im 32 weeks pregnant and cant stomach food so i bought these a few weeks ago and i thought one tasted odd the other day.

I opened on and drank it just now and had a sour taste, there is a huge glob of green and gross chunks in it.

Im really freaked out and hope i dont get sick and it doesnt hurt the baby.

I can send pictures i think im going to throw up, i have never had something like this happen before with food.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss members mark nutritional shake supplement. Members Mark needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned members mark nutritional shake supplement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Members Mark.

Had an Experience with Members Mark?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1231537

Call the company directly. This is just a complaint site. Or take it back to where you bought it.