Members Mark Tumbler Cup Review from Freeburg, Illinois
I was sent as a gift your members mark 30 ounce silver insulated cup.The lead slides up doesn't seal well gets a rim of water on the outside of the top of the cup where it meets the lead about a quarter of an inch ...
which causing the eyes not to stay frozen and last as advertised.
I am homebound and not able to return The item.Very disappointed in this section, can I please have a new cup with lid to hopefully get the description that you advertise
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today using a bottle of Cranberry by Member's Mark out fell a tip from a pen. I could not of been from my home. It was in the bottle of..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."